- Climbing on towers is strictly forbidden.
- Flying kites or other airborne objects near overhead power lines is very dangerous to your life and health.
- If you see that a tree on the edge of the cleared corridor around the lines is leaning heavily towards the lines, please pass this information on to the owner of the lines. You can find out how to recognise Elering’s 110-330 kV lines by clicking Line Construction and Protection Zones.
- After autumn storms or summer lightning it is important to be especially careful around overhead lines because the lightning may have come down from their towers. It is absolutely forbidden to touch lines or wires that have fallen to the ground and going within ten metres of them is dangerous. If you find a line or lightning conductor that has fallen from its tower, please immediately call 112. If it is in an area where there are many people around, please guard the danger area until the experts arrive.
- If the wires are covered in wet snow or if there is a thaw and the wires hang dangerously close to a road or the ground, then all movement under them should be stopped and the lines owner should be informed.
Elering contact phone number is (+372) 715 1222, out of working hours please leave a send an e-mail to email@example.com. In case of emergency, please call 112.